Time & Location
12 Jul 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
The Royal Oak, Bishopstone, Swindon, SN6 8PP, UK
About The Event
Macro photography isn't easy, and it gets even trickier when you add wildlife into the equation! With such a wealth of insects and flowers here on the organic farm it's the perfect place to learn!
We'll take you through the key skills, practise them in a controlled environment then take a trip out on to the farm to put these skills into use. Because of the time of year the course runs we can expect a massive diversity of flowers, beetles, spiders, butterflies and other wonderful British creatures.
A lens with macro functionality is required for this course. Dedicated macro lenses or telephoto lenses with a macro capability are suitable - if you are at all unsure please get in touch.
The structure of the day is outlined below;
- Exposure Refresh
- Macro skills and techniques; Depth of field, capturing sharp images, lighting and backgrounds
- Indoor practical session
- Outdoor practical session
All topics are covered with a mixture of both theory and practical exercises.
- Tea and Coffee is provided
- Lunch is not included but a break will be given and food can be purchased from the Royal Oak
- Parking is available on site
- Disabled access is limited on this course and you are advised to contact us to discuss your requirements