Canon Mirrorless Tutorials
Learn how to get the most out of your Canon mirrorless camera (Covering models R100, R10, R8, R7, R6, R5, R3, RP, M5, M50 and all other Canon mirrorless camera models)
This tutorial will take you through camera settings specific to your needs. From camera basics to navigating and understanding the large menu options these training sessions can be as basic or complex as you like.
Learn key basic settings such as;
- Preset modes and their uses
- Aperture; What is it and how we use it?
- Shutter; Taking control of motion in your shots
- ISO, Composition, White Balance
- Playback control and options
- WiFi setup with smartphones
To more advanced options in your camera such as;
- Metering, bracketing and exposure lock
- Video settings, modes and outputs
- Focusing modes and AF types, tracking
- Custom buttons and customisation
- Detailed menu breakdowns
Prices start from £50/hr with a minimum session of two hours recommended. Sessions can take place in Bishopstone, outside of Swindon, or I can come to you.
I run all of these sessions personally so If you'd like to know a little more about me then please click here.