Time & Location
About The Event
The manipulation and editing of photos has been happening for years. You may even have experienced this yourself if you ever used a "Darkroom" - this allowed film photographers to process and develop their images whilst tweaking various elements. The modern equivalent is the aptly named Adobe Lightroom - an affordable piece of software which opens up a world of possibilities.
There is one challenge though - learning how to use it! Lightroom can seem daunting on a first attempt but we're here to help you out. We'll take you through all the basics so you can take control of your images and benefit from this fantastic digital toolbox.
We ask that all attendees bring their own laptop with an up to date version of Lightroom installed. If you are unsure what this is please get in touch.
The day is broken down into the following sessions;
- The history of editing
- Importing and managing images
- Basic photo editing and manipulation
- Exporting images
- Tea and Coffee is provided
- Lunch is not included but a break will be given and food can be purchased from the Royal Oak
- Parking is available on site
- Disabled access is possible for this course but please contact in advance
- One place£79£790£0