Time & Location
24 Nov 2019, 10:00 – 16:00
The Royal Oak, Bishopstone, Swindon, SN6 8PP, UK
About The Event
If you've spent any time playing around with your camera or reading through the ever confusing manual that came with it you're probably aware that there's a whole load of extra features and tools available to you that can enhance your photography. Our intermediate course is designed to take you on your next steps and make sure you are getting the most from your camera.
The day is broken down into the following sessions;
- Exposure refresh
- Getting the light right; Histograms, Bracketing, Exposure Lock
- Make it sharp; Focus Modes, Focus Areas
- Handling colour; White Balance, Filters,
- Getting the most out of your files; RAW, Basic Editing
All topics are covered with a mixture of both theory and practical exercises.
- Tea and Coffee is provided
- Lunch is not included but a break will be given and food can be purchased from the Royal Oak
- Parking is available on site
- Disabled access is possible for this course but please contact in advance