Sat, 29 Jun|
Helen Browning's Royal Oak
Free Event - Wild Flower and Orchid Photo Walk
Join us for a short walk around the farm to photograph some of the stunning wild flowers and orchids
Time & Location
29 Jun 2019, 10:00 – 13:00
Helen Browning's Royal Oak, Cues Ln, Bishopstone, Swindon SN6 8PP, UK
About The Event
Join us for one of two free short walks to take macro images of some of the stunning flowers and orchids growing around Eastbrook Farm.
After meeting at the training room at the Royal Oak we will have a brief theory and identification overview before heading out onto the farm to a pre scouted location. I, James, will be able to assist you in finding and identifying some of the fantastic wild species we have growing here and of course guide you on the photography skills to capture images you are proud of.
You don't have to have a top of the range camera for this event, even mobiles can be used very effectively for macro photography. If you're at all unsure then please get in touch before booking,
I will also have a number of additional lighting tools available for people to use as well if required.
On the day please make sure you bring the following items;
- Comfy footwear, this is a walking-based event, we will be walking approximately 2 miles on mud and slopes
- Waterproof over trousers and coat (the best shots are from ground level - prepare to get down low!)
- Your camera with charged battery and memory card (make sure it's not full)
- Macro lens if using changeable lens system (ideally dedicated macro lens but zoom lenses with macro function may work for some images)
- Lighting equipment you may have (add some punch with LED's or flash)
Spaces are limited so sign up now to avoid disappointment.
One ticket to attend