Time & Location
09 Aug 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
The Royal Oak, Bishopstone, Swindon, SN6 8PP, UK
About The Event
Photography is all about capturing light so if you can control the light you can take a new level of control over your photographs. The problem is that flashguns can be fairly confusing and used incorrectly can actually deteriorate an image instead of enhancing. This one day workshop is designed to make sure you can get the most out of the use of flashguns and show you their creative potential!
The day is broken down into the following sessions;
- Flashguns - Types and features
- TTL vs Manual
- Sync - What is Sync and types (Rear curtain, slow and high speed)
- Modifiers - How to shape and control light
- Getting off camera - Use of transmission systems to move your flash off camera (Optical, IR and Radio)
All topics are covered with a mixture of both theory and practical exercises.
- Tea and Coffee is provided
- Lunch is not included but a break will be given and food can be purchased from the Royal Oak
- Parking is available on site
- Disabled access is possible for this course but please contact in advance